White Wine Peach Sangria
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry white wine
- 3⁄4 cup peach brandy
- 6 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces unsweetened frozen peach slices
- 3⁄4 cup fresh green seedless grape, halved
- 3⁄4 cup fresh red seedless grapes, halved
- Stir together wine, brandy, thawed lemonade concentrate, and sugar until sugar has dissolved.
- Add fruit and chill for 2 hours, or until very cold.
- Serve chilled over ice.
Join The Conversation
Instead of using frozen lemonade concentrate, I used a comparable portion of fresh lemon juice. There's already a lot of sweet going into this drink between the peach brandy and the sugar. Also, I tend to use whatever fruit is seasonal--I went with fresh peaches, orange slices, and cantaloupe melon balls (for some reason I don't like the look of grapes floating in my drink--but I know I'm weird).