White Peach Citrus Sangria
- Ready In:
- 1 (750 ml) bottle white wine (pinot grigio or sauvignon blanc, something dry)
- 2 (10 ounce) bottles apple juice
- 3⁄4 cup peach schnapps
- 1⁄2 cup citrus-infused vodka
- splash lemon juice
- artificial sweetener (I used splenda)
- 1 navel orange
- 2 peaches, peeled (or can use frozen peaches)
- 1 cup white grapes, halved
- 1 golden delicious apple, peeled
- Slice the fruit, put off to the side.
- Mix all the liquid ingredients, then add sweetener.
- Add sliced fruit.
- chill for at least one hour, but the longer you let it sit with the fruit, the better it will taste.
- Serve over ice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!