Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is easy and soooooooo yummy. A must for the holidays. Southern Living
- 2 (170.09 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 453.59 g package powdered sugar, sifted
- 7.39 ml vanilla extract
- 340.19 g white chocolate baking bar, melted
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans, toasted
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
- Add vanilla and melted white chocolate to cream cheese mixture, stirring until blended.
- Stir in chopped pecans.
- Spread into a buttered 8-inch square baking pan or dish.
- Cover and store in refrigerator.
Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe! We are big White Chocolate fans and this fudge definitely did not disappoint! I also used a full 8 oz package of cream cheese and the fudge turned out wonderful!
Just wanted to let you know that I am a procrastinator when it comes to trying other people recipes. I'm always collecting, but never cooking them. I actually tried your white chocolate recipe. It was the best I've ever tasted. It came out just like your picture. Thank you so much. My daughter took them to her job for their xmas party.
This was super easy and so good :) I loved the fact that I didnt have to cook anything (except melting the chocolate!)