White Chocolate Walnut Fudge
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
2 1/2 pounds
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 14 ounces white chocolate
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Combine sugar, sour cream and butter in a pan.
- Bring mixture to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 7 minutes or until softball stage.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in white chocolate until melted.
- Add marshmallow cream and walnuts.
- Beat by hand until completely blended.
- Spread into a greased 9x9 inch baking pan.
- Cool at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Absolutly LOVE this recipe - I was so pleased, I have a real problem with making fudge - it usually comes out grainy and dry or else soft and runny. But following these directions it was perfect and taste wonderful and creamy. I used a candy thermomter and heated to the soft ball stage, added the walnuts and it was perfect. A nice change from chocolate fudge and really lookes pretty on my candy tray. Thanks so much for posting this great recipe.
This fudge is rich, decadent and delicious! It was so simple and turned out so creamy. I did put mine in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes after letting it cool at room temperature. It has great consistency and I know those who try it will love it! I used both chopped pecans and walnuts. This is better than you could buy in an fudge shop. Thanks for sharing!