Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Found this in the Kraft "Food & Family" magazine for December 2005. It is an excellent recipe! I added pecans to the chopped almond mixture. Turned out great!
- 6 ounces baker's white chocolate baking squares
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup coarsely chopped almonds (toasted)
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries (Craisins)
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- Line 8 inch square pan with foil; ends extending over the sides of the pan; set aside.
- Microwave chocolate and milk in large microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add almonds, cranberries and orange peel; stir until well blended.
- Spread chocolate mixture into prepared pan. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift fudge from pan using foil handles. Cut into 48 pieces. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 3 weeks. (Do not freeze).