Recipe by GoKittenGo
Super easy, super good; a really great "in-a-pinch" dessert. From a cookbook entitled "Second Round", the second in the "Tea Time At The Masters" set from the Augusta, Georgia Junior League. Cook time is chilling time, and time to prepare the fruit isn't included.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream, whipped
- 1 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- fresh fruit (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Fold cheese mixture into whipped cream.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Garnish with fruit-- peaches, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, would all be good with this; as would some shaved chocolate!