Recipe by lazy gourmet
This is off the back of a can...can't quite remember what the can contained but the recipe is so easy and tastes great!
Top Review by CookieMonster2323
Yum, yum, yum! We love this recipe and make it frequently now! It's so easy and hearty! We cut the serving size down to 2 (though we usually still use both cans of enchilada sauce in the end to make sure that the tortillas are fully moistened). As it happens, we don't even really use the onion and it still tastes good. Thank you!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies or 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can hot peppers
- 12 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown beef and onion until beef is thoroughly cooked.
- Drain beef and stir in 3/4 cup enchilada sauce, the chopped green chilies and 1-3/4 cup cheese.
- Spoon enchilada filing into tortillas.
- Roll up and put seam side down in lightly greased baking dish.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.