Ground Beef Enchiladas
- Ready In:
- Combine sauce mix with tomato paste and three cups water in a medium sauce pan. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef in a skillet. Drain fat.
- Add garlic salt, parsley flakes, chili powder, and vinegar, and mix well.
- Add 1/4 cup of the prepared sauce to the ground beef mixture.
- Pour 1/2 cup of sauce in a 12 x 8 x 2 baking dish.
- Place 1/4 cup of meat mixture on each of the tortillas.
- Roll tortillas and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas.
- Sprinkle top with grated cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes; OR microwave for 10 minutes on 70% power.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!