Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
- 236.59 ml sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 283.49 g package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 4 eggs
- 78.07 ml milk
- 78.07 ml Miracle Whip
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 9 inch frozen pie crusts, thawed
- 59.14 ml bacon bits
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Cook mushrooms and onions in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from heat; stir in spinach.
- Beat eggs, milk and dressing in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Add spinach mixture and cheese; pour into crust. Top with bacon bits.
- Bake 50 minutes or until center is set and top is golden brown.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve this entree with a mixed green salad tossed with a light salad dressing, a whole grain roll and fresh fruit for dessert.
- To Thaw Frozen Spinach: Place spinach block in colander in sink. Run hot water over spinach until thawed; press out any excess liquid.
- Creative Leftovers: A slice of quiche, served warm or cold with a tossed salad is a perfect lunch to take to work the next day.