Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very different vinaigrette than your everyday variety! It makes simple green salads really come alive with flavor. Adapted from Sam Choy's Sampler.
- 2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 3 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 3 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons wasabi powder
- Combine ingredients and mix together until well blended.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
I cut the recipe in half. It came to a rich, thin, light, orange colored dressing. The wasabi isn`t that noticable in the vinaigrette. I served it over greens and my scallops. Very refreshing. Thanks Hey Jude!