Recipe by Azja Freeman
A Tasty delight! I wanted to flex my muscles in the kitchen and try something new.
- 1 shallot
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Agave
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 lbs fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper and apple cider vinegar. Place in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice shallot, onion and grapes. Sit aside.
- In a non-stick skillet sauté Pork chops for 6-8 minutes on each side. Remove from skillet and sit aside.
- Add butter to skillet an let melt. Add sliced shallot, garlic, dijon mustard, stir. Add the remaining ingredients into the skillet. Salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 5 minutes. Turn to low heat.
- Place Pork chops into shallot and garlic mixture.
- In a separate saute pan bring 1/4 cup of water to boil. Add spinach. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 3 minutes or until greens are barely wilted. Remove from heat.
- Plate spinach greens with pork chop and sauce mixture on top.