1/1 Photo of Very Berry Apple Crisp
1 hr 15 mins
You may use one type of berry or a combination of berries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 granny smith apples, peeled, cored, and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2 cups berries (blueberries, strawberries, cranberries, or raspberries)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 -2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine the apples, berries, sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg; toss until well incorporated.
- 3Spoon mixture into an ungreased 9-inch square baking dish.
- 4To make the topping: in a small bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, and flour.
- 5Add butter and stir until moist and crumbly.
- 6Sprinkle topping over apple mixture.
- 7Bake for 50-60 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
- 8Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Berry Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.1
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 54.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 48.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: