Great flavourfull mix.
Make and share this Veggie Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup squash, cubed (I used acorn)
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced with top leaves
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, cubed (granny smith works well)
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth (low sodium)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 325f degrees.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients; mix well. Pour into a veggie sprayed casserole. Cover and bake in preheated 325f degree oven for 45 minutes to one hour.
- Remove lid for the last 10 or 15 minutes.