1/5 Photos of Veggie Burger
A homemade substitute for hamburgers, if you ever have a veggie at a party or barbeque. Good, even without bun!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Throw all ingredients in food processor (or blender, if you dont have one).
- 2Pulse (or blend) until coarsely chopped.
- 3Chill mixture, then shape into four (4) 1/2-inch thick patties.
- 4Now you can wrap and freeze them for later.
- 5To cook, thaw patties in microwave, then broil 4-6 inches from heat for 10 to 15 minutes (or until warm in the middle).
- 6You can do this in your broiler or on the grill.
- 7Serve like you do your favorite meat patties!
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Burger
Serving Size: 1 (713 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.3
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 681.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 7.9 g