A homemade substitute for hamburgers, if you ever have a veggie at a party or barbeque. Good, even without bun!
- Throw all ingredients in food processor (or blender, if you dont have one).
- Pulse (or blend) until coarsely chopped.
- Chill mixture, then shape into four (4) 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Now you can wrap and freeze them for later.
- To cook, thaw patties in microwave, then broil 4-6 inches from heat for 10 to 15 minutes (or until warm in the middle).
- You can do this in your broiler or on the grill.
- Serve like you do your favorite meat patties!