Recipe by Chef TooShort
This is a delicious, hearty vegetable stir fry perfect for anyone in the family.
Top Review by Charlotte J
I used 2 small red potatoes because I did not want a lot of starch in this dish. This was good even if I am not to fond of potatoes in a stir fry. For me, I needed cooked mine a little longer so I added them and the carrots first and cooked maybe 5 minutes before adding the other veggies. No garlic sauce so I used 2 minced garlic cloves. I made this for the Spring PAC 2007 game.
- 1 cup carrot
- 1⁄4 cup celery
- 2 potatoes
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup broccoli
- 4 slices onions
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up all of your vegetables in small cubes or slices. Put in bowl.
- Now for the sauce. In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons water, 1 tablespoons vinegar, a pinch of sugar, and 1-2 teaspoons garlic sauce and mix. Set aside.
- Heat up your pan for a minute, and then put in 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Put your bowl of vegetables you chopped up in step 1 and let them simmer, stirring/scrambling them. Put in 1 teaspoons butter and let it melt.
- Once you scramble them together and you start smelling it, put the burner on low and pour your sauce into the stir fry and continue to scramble the stir fry around.
- Dish it out in bowls and eat!