Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love making this soup, its a quick dinner or a quick lunch.
Make and share this Vegetable Beef Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat cooking oil over medium heat in large saucepan and add ground beef.
- Scramble fry until browned and crumbly. You can drain the hamburger and add back to pot, that is up to you.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir, bringing to a boil.
- Cover and boil slowly, turning down heat as needed.
- Simmer about 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender but not too soft.
- Serve with crackers, rolls or sandwiches.
What amazing soup! I used crushed tomatoes instead of whole. The thyme is really a key ingredient. This is the best vegetable soup I've ever made. Yum!
I used near 18-20 ounces of diced tomatoes (I leftover I needed to use). Since I don't have frozen vegetables, I used a mix of fresh veggies (carrot, celery, broccoli). This soup is healthy and taste wonderful. Thanks Dancer :) Made for I Recommend tag game
This was a good basic recipe. I needed a soup for lunch this week. I doubled the ground beef, used a 28 ounce can of crushed tomatoes, a 16 ounce bag of frozen mixed veggies and kept the rest of the ingredients as written.