1/3 Photos of Vegetable Beef Soup
I love making this soup, its a quick dinner or a quick lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat cooking oil over medium heat in large saucepan and add ground beef.
- 2Scramble fry until browned and crumbly. You can drain the hamburger and add back to pot, that is up to you.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and stir, bringing to a boil.
- 4Cover and boil slowly, turning down heat as needed.
- 5Simmer about 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender but not too soft.
- 6Serve with crackers, rolls or sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Beef Soup
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.5 mg
- Sodium 452.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 10.2 g