Victoria in Fort Wayne's Note:
From the Best Life Diet. Really easy and yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups diced zucchini
- 2 cups diced summer squash
- 3/4 cup diced carrot
- 3/4 cup diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning (or more)
- 4 cups all natural reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup whole wheat elbow macaroni
- 3 fresh thyme sprigs
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh basil, in strips
- 1Heat oil in large pot or dutch oven over medium high.
- 2Add zucchini, squash, carrot, onion, garlic and Italian seasoning, stirring frequently until the vegetable start to soften, about 10 minutes.
- 3Stir in broth and diced tomatoes.
- 4Add beans and uncooked pasta.
- 5Cover the mixture and let simmer 10 minutes.
- 6Add thyme sprigs and season with salt and pepper.
- 7Serve in individual bowls garnished with Parmesan cheese and basil.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Minestrone Soup
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.5
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 306.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh thyme sprigs