Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is delicious and super easy to make.
Make and share this Turtle Pumpkin Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1⁄4 cup caramel topping
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces
- 1 cup milk, cold
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 cups Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
- 2 tablespoons pecan pieces
- Pour ¼ cup caramel topping into crust; sprinkle with ½ cup pecans.
- Beat milk dry pudding mixes, pumpkin and spices with whisk until blended.
- Stir in 1 ½ cups whipped topping.
- Spread into crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with remaining pecans and drizzle remaining caramel with fork.
I've made and eaten this before. It's very yummy and easy to make.
From Kraft magazine, made this for Thanksgiving and it was enjoyed by all. I made it with low fat milk and no fat cool whip. The caramel and the nuts on the bottom of the pie really make this dessert. It doesn't cut nicely, but it just got devoured anyway : )
Talk about sinfully delicious! Everything about this is just so good! I like how the pecans make a nice crunch on top, too.