1/4 Photos of Turtle Cheesecake
1 hr 20 mins
" A finalist in the 2001 Nestle Toll House Share the Very Best recipe contest, this dessert was submitted by Audra Burtch of Chandler, Arizona. This family favorite is a marbled cheesecake topped with a decadent combination of pecans, chocolate morsels and caramel and chocolate syrups. "
My Private Note
nine in ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons caramel sundae syrup or 2 tablespoons ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup nestle toll house miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1PREHEAT oven to 300 degrees F.
- 2Grease 9-inch springform pan.
- 3COMBINE crumbs and butter in medium bowl.
- 4Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of prepared pan.
- 5BEAT cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in large mixer bowl until smooth.
- 6Add sugar, eggs, lime juice and vanilla extract; beat until combined.
- 7Microwave morsels in medium, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir.
- 8Morsels may retain some of their shape.
- 9If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- 10Stir 2 cups of cheesecake batter into melted morsels; mix well.
- 11Alternately spoon batters into crust, beginning and ending with yellow batter.
- 12BAKE for 1 hour 10 to 15 minutes or until edge is set and center moves slightly.
- 13Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; run knife around edge of cheesecake.
- 14Cool completely.
- 15Drizzle Nesquik and caramel syrup over cheesecake.
- 16Sprinkle with pecans and mini morsels.
- 17Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- 18Remove side of pan.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turtle Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.5
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 114.7 mg
- Sodium 268.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 36.9 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham cracker crumbs