No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is from the box of Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bars. I haven't had a chance to make this yet, but I do plan to eventually. I wanted to put it here for safekeeping. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, Nestle Toll House, melted and cooled
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 inch) chocolate crumb crusts, prepared, 6 ounce
- sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- Beat cream cheese, brown sugar, granulated sugar, milk and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl on high speed for 2 minutes. Add melted chocolate; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Spoon into crust; refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours or until firm. Top with whipped cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
My neighbour was really hankering for cheesecake but she didn't want something too difficult. We set about making this and it turned out perfect. Instead of a chocolate crust we had a graham cracker one. Cut down the chocolate because she wanted to make sure she could taste the cheese so I believe we used 6 ounces. Everyone loved it. I even had a small bite and while I do not like cheesecake I have to say this was very nice. I probably would have loved it with the 8 ounces of chocolate to hide the cheese taste. We meant to take a picture but had already ate our pieces before we realized we had not taken a picture!1Reply
This is a winner! I made it as written except substituted a plain graham cracker crust since that's what I had on hand. Rich, not too sweet, very chocolaty, and very, very easy to make. I chilled it overnite before serving just to have dessert out of the way, and it was perfect, topped with whipped cream. My husband said "it's like fudge, but much better and not as sweet".1Reply
see 2 more