Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found a turkey tetrazzini recipe from a cookbook and have changed it around over the years and now we have a family favorite! Every time we make this there are never have any leftovers. Very easy to make and tastes so good!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 (10 ounce) cans turkey or 3 (10 ounce) cans chicken breasts (drained) or 2 3⁄4 cups cooked turkey or 2 3⁄4 cups chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 12 ounces cooked spaghetti or 12 ounces egg noodles
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350â�° F. Spray the bottom of 9x13 glass casserole dish.
- Bring water to boil, and cook the spaghetti.
- Meanwhile, in a large frying pan melt the butter. Add the chopped onion and celery and saute for 3 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil. Stir in cream cheese until melted, then add the cream of mushroom and stir until well mixed.
- Add the turkey, mushrooms, half of the parmesan cheese, shredded cheddar chese, and the cooked spaghetti, stir well.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish and top with other half of parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Refrigerate leftovers.