- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) packagematchstick carrots (cut using kitchen shears)
- 1 cup frozen bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1 (15 ounce) canpetite cut diced tomatoes
- 6 yukon gold potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt or 2 teaspoons other seasoning, mix
- 5 -10 dashes Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 1 (32 ounce) carton nonfat beef broth or 1 (32 ounce) carton beef stock
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in large soup pot. Add turkey and seasoning salt. Cook until pink is gone.
- Add carrots, bell peppers and onions. Cook, stirring until tender.
- Add peas, tomatoes, beef broth and water to desired consistency (using the beef broth container as a maximum guide). Stir.
- Add potatoes, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco. Continue to cook until potatoes mash easily with a fork.
- Reheats very well.