Tuna Stuffed Bell Peppers Bake
- Cut a wide circle around the stems of the peppers; lift off the lids and discard.
- Scoop out and discard seeds and membranes; trim the bottoms of the peppers so they will stand up straight and not tilt over; arrange peppers in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the rice, tuna, onion, corn, mushrooms, salt, pepper, and paprika to taste.
- Stuff equal amounts of the tuna mixture into the peppers; spoon equal amounts of chopped tomato over the mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Pour hot waer around the peppers;.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes or until the tops are golden.
- Carefully lift peppers out of the casserole using a slotted spoon and place on individual plates.