Tuna or Chicken Salad Stuffed Bell Peppers
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great portable lunch
- Ready In:
- 2 (5 ounce) cans albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked or (5 ounce) cans chicken
- 2 celery ribs, sliced diagonally
- 1⁄2 cup halved green grape
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- salt and black pepper
- 2 red bell peppers, halved and seeded
- 1. Combine tuna, celery, grapes, cheese and mayonnaise in medium bowl; mix well. Season with salt and black pepper.
- 2. Divide tuna mixture evenly among hallowed bell pepper halves.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note