1/1 Photo of Tuna Noodle Casserole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups medium noodles or 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (9 1/4 ounce) can tuna, drained and broken into chunks
- 1/4 cup pimiento, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Cook noodles or macaroni according to pkg directions and set aside.
- 2Meanwhile, in a saucepan cook celery and onion in butter or margarine till softened. Stir in soup and milk.
- 3Gently stir in tuna, pimiento and the cooked noodles or macaroni.
- 4Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
- 5Extra-Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole: Prepare as above, but substitute 8 oz carton of sour cream or plain yogurt for the milk.
- 6Stir 1 to 2 tbsp of milk into mixture if needed to obtain desired consistency.
- 7Vegetable Tuna Noodle Casserole: Prepare as above and stir in 1 cup cooked vegetables with tuna.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.0
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 101.5 mg
- Sodium 706.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 27.0 g