Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup sliced green beans (1-inch lengths)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) cansolid white tuna in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons pitted and chopped kalamata olives
- 1⁄2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 10-inch flour tortillas
- In a saucepan, add the water and salt; bring to a boil.
- Add the green beans and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the beans turn bright green and are crisp-tender.
- Drain the water from the pan and rinse the beans with cold water; drain beans and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the lemon juice, mustard, celery salt, and pepper to taste; whisk until smooth and well combined.
- Gradually add the olive oil and continue to whisk until fully blended.
- In another bowl, add the green beans, tuna, olives, bell pepper, onion, and tarragon; stir to combine.
- Add the dressing and toss to coat.
- Evenly sprinkle the cheese onto the tortillas, leaving a 1 inch margin around the edge.
- Spoon salad mixture onto tortillas; roll-up/wrap.
- Serve immediately.