- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 4 (1814.36 g) pan dressed trout
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml half-and-half
- 118.29 ml flour
- 177.44 ml slivered almonds
- 44.37 ml butter, divided
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml tarragon
- 59.14 ml olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle salt and pepper in the cavities of the trout.
- In shallow bowl, mix eggs and half and half.
- Dip trout in egg mixture, then roll in flour.
- In small skillet, saute the almonds in 2 t butter until light brown.
- Add lemon juice and tarragon.
- Remove from heat; keep warm.
- In large skillet, on med heat, combine oil and remaining butter.
- Fry the trout for 8 minutes, turn and fry another 8 minutes.
- Place trout on serving platter; top with almond mixture.