Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fruit salad blended with fresh goat cheese is a unique dish to serve on a warm day. The sweetness of the fruit balances nicely with the tangy goat cheese!
- 7 ounces pineapple chunks, drained
- 4 ounces mandarin oranges, can drained
- 7 ounces tropical fruit salad, drained
- 2 ounces coconut milk
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese (such as Chavrie)
- 1⁄4 cup toasted coconut (to garnish)
- Mix all ingredients together omitting the coconut and place in a serving dish and chill.
- Sprinkle toasted coconut over the top.