African Tropical Fruit Salad
photo by morgainegeiser
- Ready In:
- 4 cups fresh pineapple or 4 cups canned pineapple, 1/2 inch cubed
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and divided into sections
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and diced
- 2 bananas, cut in 1/2 inch slices
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut, shredded, toasted
- Combine fruits in a bowl.
- Combine lime juice and brown sugar and add to fruits; toss to coat. Get your hands in there!
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love great food and I particularly like trying cuisines new to me! Although I don't prepare as much food as I used to, creating in my kitchen is still one of my favourite things to do. Enjoy!