Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are so good you will have the kis eating fresh fruit and they will be enjoying it. You can really use almost anykind of fruit that you wish.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingresients.
- In another bowl beat the eggs,milk and butter, stir into the dry ingredients,just until moist.
- fold in berries.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin pans 3/4 full.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove from Pan to a wire rack.
Outstanding recipe....motivated me to leave my first feedback. Substituted buttermilk for milk, as I think it makes a better muffin.... and used 2 cups frozen triple berry mix for the 2 c. fresh berries...can't stop eating these!
Thanks for the recipe, and the tips everyone!<br/>Good with half the cinnamon and half oil/butter and twice the baking time...Dusted with powdered sugar. (not too sweet with the tri-berry mix).
Great taste. I lightened the recipe by using 1/4 cup oil and 3/4 cup applesauce for the butter, adding only 1 cup sugar, and using whole wheat flour for half the flour. I also used frozen fruits. I am sure the recipe as written is wonderful but now I can enjoy these wonderful muffins with my changes and not feel as guilty!