Almond Flour Berry Muffins
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 325°F
- In a small saucepan, simmer the berries with the water until the berries release their juice and the mixture has thickened slightly. Let cool.
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- Combine the wet ingredients (berries too) in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well.
- Evenly fill each baking cup with the batter.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Like the first reviewer, I have never cooked with almond flour, and these were very good. I did not drain the water and the frozen blueberries after cooking and cooling and the finished texture was quite nice and they held together well. They were done in 25 minutes. Why doesn't the nutritional data include the almond flour, though?
This was my first experience using almond flour. I was slightly confused about the blueberries, i didn't know if i was suppose to drain them after the cooking on the stove or what. SO i drained them ~almost~ all the way, looking back probably should have drained the berries completely (used frozen btw). I had to cook them almost 35 minutes and they still wanted to fall apart. They were pretty yummy anyway!