Recipe by butterscotchgirl
Imagine a world where you could consume an entire vat of something icy cool and delicious and not have the kind of remorse that Ben & Jerry offer? You can! Or you can also of course share it with other folks and there will be inevitable raves all around. Light, fruity, easy, delicious and ready in like 5 minutes. Is there a more perfect frozen treat?
Directions See How It's Made
- place half the bag of berries in the blender with about half the water and all the sugar.
- mix until chunks are gone (you might have to work the blender action a bit, depending on how powerful your blender is).
- gradually add the remainder of fruit and water.
- mix until smooth and serve immediately.
- *if necessary, add more water to aid in blender-mixing.
- *if sorbet is not as firm as you wish, place in freezer for 20 minutes or so and stir before serving.