1-1-1 Berry Banana Sorbet
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
One bowl, one serving, 1 minute. I recently purchased a mini food processor and I'm putting it to use. This satisfies my ice cream cravings. So many flavors, strawberries, raspberries, pinneapple, or any fruit you want.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup banana (peel and chop bananas into 2-inch chunks and freeze)
- 1 -2 tablespoon raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon kefir or 1 tablespoon milk
- Put everything into mini food processor, pulse about 5 times to chop. Than blend for about 2 seconds at a time until consistency of soft serve. Add more kefir or milk if desired. in tiny amounts, 1 teaspoon at a time.
- Remove food processor lid and blade. Use an oven mitt to hold the processor bowl, use a spoon to enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION