Recipe by Sweetiebarbara
Like flying saucers, just pick them up and eat! Another of Michael's Mexican dishes. As with the burritos, Michael puts meat on his, I prefer no meat.
Top Review by Susie D
A quick lunch can't get any easier! I used prebaked low fat tostadas shells instead of frying and added chopped tomatoes & green onions atop the lettuce. The olives were a nice addition. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
- 3 (18 inch) corn tortillas
- 4.92 ml peanut oil
- 44.37 ml refried beans
- 3 kalamata olives (sliced)
- 14.78 ml stuffed green olives (sliced)
- 44.37 ml salsa
- 14.78 ml onions (diced)
- 85.04 g cheddar cheese (grated)
- 236.59 ml iceberg lettuce (thinly sliced)