Recipe by dragonpawz
This dish will make everyone think you spent allot of work preparing, and you don't! Really yummy, especially for you bacon lovers!
- 1 lb tortellini cheese pasta
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup peas or 4 ounces frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces heavy cream
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil tortellini.
- While pasta is cooking, fry bacon till crispy.
- Remove bacon and drain bacon grease from pan except for one tablespoon.
- Cook onion in bacon grease till golden brown.
- Pour in heavy cream and cook till slightly thickened.
- Add cooked pasta,cheese ,peas and crumble in bacon.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat one minute and serve.
- Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese if desired.