Prep 12 mins
Cook 13 mins
Delicious recipe, have made it several times. I usually serve with grilled chicken breast.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can marinated artichokes, heats drained & sliced
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced (may substitute kalamata olives)
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tortellini or 1 (16 ounce) bag ravioli
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet.
- Add onion; lightly sauté
- Add artichoke hearts & black olives. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add water, salt, pepper and thyme. Mix well.
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Drain tortellini and add to skillet.
- Add cream and parsley; heat on low for a few minutes to thicken.
- Remove from stove and sprinkle with extra chopped parsley if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Made this last night. We do Thursday dinners at my house, try new things I find on this site and we rate them. This was a big hit with all ages!