YUM! This is so so good--I hope you like this as much as we do.
Make and share this Tortellini With Garlic Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 -5 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive, sliced
- 2 teaspoons herbs, of your choice Rosemary, basil, dill, marjoram, oregano
- Cook tortellini according to the package directions; set aside.
- In a large pan, heat oil and butter. Sauté garlic 2 minutes.
- In a cup stir together half and half, broth, and cornstarch; pour into skillet.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
- Stir in the herbs, olives, garlic, and tortellini; cook 2 minutes to heat through.