Garlic Cream Sauce
A basic but flavorful garlic cream sauce that can be tweaked, modified, or adjusted to suit your needs.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- Heat butter and oil in a saucepan until the butter is melted.
- Add garlic to saucepan and stir until fragrant. I recommend using ready to use pre-diced garlic or garlic paste. If you don't have these then try to get your garlic as fine as possible.
- Add flour to garlic and butter mixture in saucepan and stir until fully incorporated.
- Add heavy cream and chicken broth to the saucepan and continue cooking over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add about a teaspoon of salt, more or less to taste, then cover and cook on low heat for another 5 minutes.
- This sauce goes fantastic with pork chops and chicken breasts. Serve immediately over fully cooked chicken or pork chops.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION