Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Plan ahead this needs to chill overnight before serving, it's a great salad to take to potlucks or to serve at get togethers. Adjust all ingredient amounts to taste. Cheese tortellini can be used in place of the spinach cheese, Golden Caesar only for this salad!
- 2 (12 ounce) packages spinach and cheese tortellini
- 2 cups fresh small broccoli florets (or use cauliflower)
- 1 small onion (finely chopped, about 1/3 cup) (optional)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 cup sliced black olives (or to taste)
- 1 lb cooked small shrimp (can use more if desired)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlegolden caesar salad dressing
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3⁄4-1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- salt (optional)
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions; drain well under cold water then place in a large bowl.
- Add in broccoli, onion (if using) artichokes, olives, cooked shrimp and dressing; toss well to combine.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Just before serving add in tomatoes and Parmesan cheese.
- Season with black pepper to taste and salt if desired.
We had this for dinner tonight and loved it. It's refreshing, filling and very tasty. My husband raved about it 'I feel so healthy eating this.' I ended up using one 20 oz package of tortellini rather than 2 -12 oz and still it's a huge salad. Thanks Kittencal another winner!!!!
I cannot wait to make this! The imgredients remind me of a Stouffer's product no longer on the market which contained tortellini, broccoli, roasted red peppers in a vinaigrette, but no shrimp. This sounds so yummy!