Plan ahead this needs to chill overnight before serving, it's a great salad to take to potlucks or to serve at get togethers. Adjust all ingredient amounts to taste. Cheese tortellini can be used in place of the spinach cheese, Golden Caesar only for this salad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (12 ounce) packages spinach and cheese tortellini
- 2 cups fresh small broccoli florets (or use cauliflower)
- 1 small onion (finely chopped, about 1/3 cup) (optional)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 cup sliced black olives (or to taste)
- 1 lb cooked small shrimp (can use more if desired)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle golden caesar salad dressing
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4-1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- salt (optional)
- 1Cook the tortellini according to package directions; drain well under cold water then place in a large bowl.
- 2Add in broccoli, onion (if using) artichokes, olives, cooked shrimp and dressing; toss well to combine.
- 3Cover and chill overnight.
- 4Just before serving add in tomatoes and Parmesan cheese.
- 5Season with black pepper to taste and salt if desired.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini and Shrimp Salad
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.8
- Calories from Fat 345
- Total Fat 38.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 95.7 mg
- Sodium 1156.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 18.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
spinach and cheese tortellini