From: Taste of Home-April & May 2011
Make and share this Three-Pepper Bean Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chipotle chiles in adobo, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- tortilla chips or assorted fresh vegetable
- In a large bowl, combine first 10 ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1 1/2-qt, baking dish. Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Serve warm with chips or fresh vegetables.