Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a wonderfully tasty dish. A MUST try. Add chicken, beef, or extra spices. YUMMY!
Make and share this Three Cheese Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Combine 1 cup each of jack and cheddar, and the cream cheese, 1/4 cup picante, peppers, onion, and seasonings; mix well.
- Spoon 1/4 cup mix down the middle of each tortilla.
- Roll and place seam side down in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Spoon remaining sauce over top.
- Cover with remaining mixed cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Top with lettuce and tomato and serve with additional picante sauce.
Excellent enchiladas, although not as cheddary as I would have liked. These were very easy to put together - I left out the green pepper, and only used 1/2 t. cumin - and I got 12 enchiladas out of this recipe. I will definitely make these again, but just may add an extra helping of cheddar to each enchilada. Not Tex-Mex, but good!
These enchiladas are very simple to put together, and so delicious. Very cheesy! We added chicken to ours and it was still wonderfully delicious. Thank you for posting!
These were super tasty! Even my picky 3 year old enjoyed them. I only had one problem, they stuck to the bottom of the pan. YIKES! Did anyone else have this problem?? But I will still make these again!!