1/1 Photo of Three Cheese Enchiladas
Michelle Bakel's Note:
This is a wonderfully tasty dish. A MUST try. Add chicken, beef, or extra spices. YUMMY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 1 cup each of jack and cheddar, and the cream cheese, 1/4 cup picante, peppers, onion, and seasonings; mix well.
- 2Spoon 1/4 cup mix down the middle of each tortilla.
- 3Roll and place seam side down in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 4Spoon remaining sauce over top.
- 5Cover with remaining mixed cheese.
- 6Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- 7Top with lettuce and tomato and serve with additional picante sauce.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Cheese Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 740.1
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.0 g
- Cholesterol 105.6 mg
- Sodium 1574.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 31.9 g