Creamy Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 chicken breast, large
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle chicken with taco seasoning, wrap in foil and bake until internal temperature reaches 175 degrees. Remove from oven and allow the internal temp to reach 180 before unwrapping and cooling. Chop when cool.
- Stir soup, sour cream, salsa, and chili powder in medium bowl.
- Grease an 8 x 8-inch baking dish and coat the bottom with a thin layer of the salsa mixture.
- Stir 1 cup of salsa mixture, chicken, and 1/2 cup of cheese in a large bowl.
- Divide chicken mixture among tortillas, roll, and place in baking dish.
- Pour remaining salsa mixture over tortillas and spread evenly.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake 40 minutes.
- Remove foil, sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake until melted.
- Serve with toppings of your choice (shredded lettuce, sour cream, picante, etc.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!