1/1 Photo of The Ultimate Black Forest Cheesecake
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
* Pamela *'s Note:
This is from the Company's Coming "Chocolate Everything" Cookbook. It is the creamiest, melt in your mouth delicious dessert you have ever tasted! Time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Chocolate Wafer Crust
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup cocoa, sifted
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherry, well drained and finely chopped
- 1 (19 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 cups frozen light whipped dessert topping or 2 cups whipped cream
- 1For the crust: Combine ingredients and press into an ungreased 10 inch springform pan.
- 3For the filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl for 5 minutes.
- 4Mix in cocoa.
- 5Beat in eggs one at a time.
- 6Beat for 5 minutes more.
- 7Slowly add whipping cream and vanilla and beat again until well blended.
- 8Fold in cherries.
- 9Pour over cooled crust.
- 10Bake in 325°F oven for 75 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 11Run paring knife around edges to allow cake to settle without cracking.
- 12Cool completely.
- 13For the topping: Spread cherry pie filling on top of cooled cake.
- 14Spoon or pipe topping around edges as desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Ultimate Black Forest Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.3
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 145.9 mg
- Sodium 286.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen light whipped dessert topping