Recipe by brandon mahoney
Top Review by LainieBug
Wonderful fondue, very creamy and rich. Served with strawberries and vanilla wafers. I used Irish Cream liqueur as that is what I had available. Made for Spring 2014 Pick A Chef.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 -3 tablespoons Amaretto or 2 -3 tablespoons triple sec or 2 -3 tablespoons cherry brandy or 2 -3 tablespoons coconut rum
- mixed fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- 1.Combine chocolate chips cream and corn syrup in large microwave safe bowl.
- 2.Microwave uncovered on high (100%) power for 1 minute; stir by hand (if nessesary, microwave for an additional 20 to 30 seconds.
- 3 Stir untill the chocolate is melted, it is all combined and sauce is smooth.
- 4. Add liqueur and stir again.
- 5.Serve warm and with assorted fruits, cookies, marshmellows, etc.