Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 -3 tablespoons Amaretto or 2 -3 tablespoons triple sec or 2 -3 tablespoons cherry brandy or 2 -3 tablespoons coconut rum
- mixed fruit
- 1.Combine chocolate chips cream and corn syrup in large microwave safe bowl.
- 2.Microwave uncovered on high (100%) power for 1 minute; stir by hand (if nessesary, microwave for an additional 20 to 30 seconds.
- 3 Stir untill the chocolate is melted, it is all combined and sauce is smooth.
- 4. Add liqueur and stir again.
- 5.Serve warm and with assorted fruits, cookies, marshmellows, etc.
Wonderful fondue, very creamy and rich. Served with strawberries and vanilla wafers. I used Irish Cream liqueur as that is what I had available. Made for Spring 2014 Pick A Chef.
This fondue is truly awesome!!! It is so easy to make and very smooth, rich and creamy. It is not too sweet - just right - and it you can use the sauce in so many ways. I dipped strawberries and bananas in mine and also poured it over ice cream...mmm! The recipe does make quite a bit, so you may want to cut it in half if you don't want too much left over.