Slow Cooker Amaretto Chocolate Fondue
the perfect ending to a day for a simple dessert.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 2 (7 ounce) plain chocolate candy bars, chopped
- 4 ounces white chocolate baking bar, chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds, chopped, and toasted
- 1⁄4 cup Amaretto
- 1 poundcake
- In a small slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray, combine broken chocolate bars, white chocolate, marshmellow creme, half and half, and almonds, and stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, or until chocolate melts.
- Stir to mix well, and fold in amaretto.
- Cut pound cake into small squares and use to dip into fondue.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Made as directed minus the almonds. The marshmallow flavor really comes through nicely, but we had to strain to get any taste of the Amaretto. The pound cake kept falling into the fondue because of it's marshmallow texture, but I think all this could be corrected by just adding more Amaretto. The flavor is very very good. :)Reply