Exotic touch to economical dish. Nice combo of flavors
Make and share this Thai Thighs recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs chicken legs or 2 lbs chicken thighs
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- In a bowl combine; green onions, garlic, hoisin, peanut butter, ginger, soy, sesame oil, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce.
- Arrange chicken legs in an oven proof dish.
- Spoon sauce over the chicken.
- Bake in 375F degrees oven for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown and cooked.
- Sprinkle with the chopped coriander.