Grilled Thai Thighs
The sweet and spicy are a great combination. There is also an oven method of cooking but I have only tried grilling them. Did not include marinating time in prep time.
- Ready In:
- 12 skinless chicken thighs, boned
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sriracha sauce (Thai chili sauce)
- Combine all ingredients in a ziploc bag and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Alternatively can cook in oven. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook 20 minutes. Turn over thighs. Cook an additional 25 minutes. Turn off oven can leave in an additional ten minutes if needed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is one of the easiest, tastiest recipes for Chicken Thighs that we've tried. We like to grill extras since the leftovers make any dish you add them to extra special. We find that using any kind of mustard works well - I've used Dijon or Honey for a little extra sweet kick. I like to leave all but a small squirt of the hot sauce out for our kids. Thanks a bunch, Vicki!