1/1 Photo of Thai Style Broccoli Salad
This is a fast, easy side dish thats colorful and very tasty! You can always adjust the heat factor or even add sliced cooked steak or chicken for a whole meal dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup juliened red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion, wedges
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1In a small bowl combine the peanut butter, sugar, water, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, and pepper flakes.
- 2Whisk until well blended and set aside.
- 3Heat vegetable oil over medium high heat in a large skillet or wok.
- 4Add the broccoli, bell pepper, onions, and garlic.
- 5Stir fry for 4 minutes or until vegetables are JUST tender crisp.
- 6Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter mixture.
- 7Toss well to combine, sprinkle on chopped peanuts and serve hot or at room temp.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Style Broccoli Salad
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.0
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 347.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 8.7 g