Jen's Summer Fruit & Nut Broccoli Salad
photo by addiva45
- Ready In:
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup spring onion tops
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄4 cup pomegranate-flavored craisins
- 1⁄4 cup cherry-flavored craisins
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup maries coleslaw dressing
- Wash Broccoli, grapes, celery & apple. Chop into chunky size.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, mix, chill and serve! Lots of color, its healthy and tastes yummy! I'm not even a big broccoli fan, but this is really good! Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!